MILES OF DISCOMFORT MTB MARATHON
Think you got the legs for this one? Endurance is the name of the game as participants compete to finish two 19.5-mile laps at Flat Rock Ranch for some sweet singletrack goodness. Bring your climbing legs, because there will be a lot of it! If that seems like too much, we also have a half-marathon category as well. The STORM Miles of DisComfort MTB Marathon is the final race of the 2023/24 Hill Country Bicycle Works Texas Marathon Mountain Bike State Championship Series.
If driving from San Antonio to Flat Rock Ranch for the race, please be aware there is a Loop 1604 and IH-10 interchange closure planned for that weekend. Allow extra travel time.
- Pre-registration (BikeReg) closes at 8:00pm on Friday, January 26, 2024, CST.
- Late/On-site Registration (BikeReg) after 8:00pm on Friday, January 26, 2024, and through 8:00am on Saturday, January 27, 2024, will incur a $25 late fee.
- Payments are to be made through BikeReg only. If any payment is required on-site, cash is best. Internet access at the venue is unpredictable, so register before arriving.
- RACE FLYER – (view event notes in BikeReg registration links above).
- LAND ACCESS – Everyone entering the ranch must pay the land use fee for Flat Rock Ranch regardless of racing/non-racing status. Discounts may apply. Visit the Flat Rock Ranch website for more details.
- RACE RESULTS
- RACE PHOTOS
More info and GPX file can be downloaded from BikeReg registration page link above.
Sponsoring the 2024 STORM Miles of DisComfort MTB Marathon is a great way to market your business to an audience of mountain bike enthusiasts locally in San Antonio and across Texas.
Sponsors underwrite the costs of timing and scoring, awards, schwag raffle items, EMS services, USAC race officials, supplies, and more. STORM always strives to host a high quality racing event and cannot do so without the support of community partners! If you want to be a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!