Join STORM today and make a difference for yourself, your children, and your local MTB community!
South Texas Off Road Mountain-Bikers (STORM) is your local mountain bike and trail advocacy 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Why join STORM?
- Your contributions are critical to the continued success of STORM’s mission of getting more people mountain biking in addition to continued and increased access to trails and new trail development. Contributions can be in the form of memberships, donations, and volunteer hours.
- By increasing our membership, we strengthen STORM’s position when working with land owners/managers, government entities, and other organizations. STORM membership will add your voice to other local mountain bikers to help us advocate for the development of new trails and to maintain access to current trails.
- Your membership fees help STORM to continue it’s programs such as trail maintenance/development, weekly rides, STORM Kidz, and Rebel Betties Women’s Mountain Biking.
- STORM members have access to individual member benefits through IMBA.
¡Si se puede!
Yes we can!
Other ways to support STORM
- Did you know that STORM is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation? Contributions over and beyond the annual membership fee may be treated as donations to a qualified organization and may have tax advantages. Please consult a tax professional for more information.
- Many employers offer matching gift programs. Your monetary or volunteer work donations may be eligible for these programs and substantially increase the amount of your donation. Please inquire with your employer. STORM does accept use restrictions for donations and matching funds. STORM can help your specific trail or project become a reality.
- Want to make an online tax-deductible donation? Click on the yellow Donate button in the footer below or Contact Us for other arrangements.
- Want to sponsor a race event or one of STORM’s many other programs and events? Please complete the Contact Us form and we’ll be in touch.